The World News (WN) Network was founded in 1995 and launched online in 1998, with the primary objective of being the most comprehensive, one-stop news resource on the Internet. Today, World News has over 20,000 global thematic and regional news sites - enhanced by the web’s most comprehensive multilingual search engine. The World News Network attracts 14 million
unique users and over 40 million page views/month.
A global leader in online news, the World News Network has around 500 media partners, from mainstream providers (
Washington Post, Al-Jazeera, etc) to more regional and localized sources (
The New York Times,
International Herald Tribune,
New Zealand Herald,
delivering unparalleled coverage on a vast range of subjects. This empowers our users by providing a wide variety of perspectives and different interpretations on breaking news events.
WN's global readership offers an unrivalled window for advertisers seeking a worldwide audience.
Educated and affluent, our users have developed a bond of trust with WN due to our impartial, 'no-bias' news policy.
This equates to a unique advertising opportunity - Whether you are launching a new product or seeking to expand market share, World News delivers.
For an overview of the Network, please visit http://wn.com/sitemap
The World News Network offers:
- Global news from varied sources, including English,
- Coverage of a wide range of interests from politics to sports, business, arts, health, lifestyle and leisure
- "No editorial - No bias" principle allows readers to form their own picture of reality and make their own judgements
- Unique, proprietary, comprehensive and multilingual Search Engine
- Remarkable ease of navigation
- Completely free and available to all